News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Today, I'm going to....

Started by Sir William Marcus, August 17, 2009, 07:28:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLAKDUKE

Try to hook up my new  in 1 Brother printer, scan the web sites for computer contract work, since I am now a statistic, relax as much as I can, prepare for a weeks vacation Labor Day week.
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

Rani Zemirah

...take my daughter to the first day of third grade!!! 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Taffy Saltwater

Clear off the "kitchen" (no kitchen)/crafts/sewing table & cut tulle for my bustle.  If I'm really ambitious I may even gather it.
Sveethot!

Charlotte Rowan

hopefully build a little fence in the backyard to keep the dog out of the lilac bushes and the muddy patch underneath them. After work, of course. One of these days I need to get to a little last minute sewing too!! Maybe tomorrow...
Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

Lady Christina de Pond

stop pondering where i stand with him and plane out ask
Helmswoman of the Fiesty Lady
Lady Ashley of De Coals
Militissa in the Frati della Beata Gloriosa Vergine Mari

Noble Dreg

Try on a kilt for the first time...Pleats go in the front right?
"Why a spoon cousin? Why not an axe?"
Because it's dull you twit, it'll hurt more. Now SEW, and keep the stitches small

Sir William Marcus

Correct Dreg! Pleats in the front and that fanny pack thing goes on the side, and you want to make sure to pull your kilt up so its just below your chest. You'll be styling!

Oh ya, I'm going to try and wake up in a couple of hours for starters. Then try and capture on film the 140 paratroopers from the 101st Airborne that will be jumping out of the half dozen C-130's at the airport next to us.

I hope

Good morning all!
VENI, VIDI, VELCRO! Spelling and grammatical errors are beyond my control, it's the way I'm wired.

Taffy Saltwater

Today, simply sew the end of the ribbon channels of the bustle and then - it's almost done.  A trip to 2nd hand shops to find a cool belt for the front & another to the shoemaker to sew it to the back waistband will wait till later this week .  Today I'm going to hit the hay early.  Seriously, I was still wide awake at 5 a.m.
Sveethot!

Rani Zemirah

Yeah... 4am for me, and what's up with that?!?  I'm gonna sleep some more!!!  Right after the school run...
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Sorcha

I believe that reading more forum and less email would be an excellent choice for my day. 
Unfortunately it's going to be the other way around.  >:(

Ambios

Dr visit (check); visit favorite schools from last year to make sure I'm on their "prefered sub" lists (check); advance reading/studying for online courses that start next week; track shipping process on new MBPro  :D ; more yardwork.....
William Parr, KG
Marquess of Northampton
7th Earl of Essex
RMG# 520
IBRSC# 1214
God Save My Sis...(oops) The Queen

Charlotte Rowan

If it stops raining, put air in my tires. Get groceries. Possibly work out (although I think taking the dog for a run is out...). Cook. Possibly make a new shirt for Fest.
Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

Leyla

I'm hitting up the library today. Finished off my current selections and need more to stave off boredom at work.

tigerlilly

Oh, golly...I've only got about 45 minutes of "today" left...

Finish loading the dishwasher, wash my face, brush my teeth, and go to bed!

Lady_Lily

What's up for today...well, sleeping first, waking up at a decent hour, getting the dog taken care of, taking the desktop over to a friend, working on sewing three shirts, elastic-ing three pairs of pants, cutting out and sewing three vests, helping set up for a 1st b-day party, and hopefully getting some paperwork completed!