News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

TRF-er New To The Forums

Started by Lishy, October 14, 2008, 12:40:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lishy

Well, kind of.  I was on the old forum briefly but between job changes, relocations, and kiddos kind of lost track of it all.

Anyhow, we will be attending a couple times this year, Pirate weekend and closing for sure.  Might try and make the potluck as we have no kiddos this year for Turkey Day (its the exes year, boo!).

I worked in the Moonbeams booth last year and was supposed to be Rev & Troy's new leather elf this year til we had to move.  *pout*  But at least I get to go a couple of times and hopefully say hi to a few folks!

A couple of you might already recognize us if you caught the fiance's proposal in the chapel last year. *swoon*  Anyway, just wanted to say hello and introduce myself.

Hope to meet many of you in person this year!
Muintir Go Deo!
SquishyLishy, Squeak, 1/2 of D-Lish
Clan o hEighnigh

LadyElizabeth

Welcome to the "newish" R/F forums.  It's always sad to move away from the fair you call home!!  But I actually did the opposite a few years back and moved towards TRF...

I hope to meet you out at TRF then sometime.  We go to the POW if we can on the weekends, though this past weekend it was quite impossible!
Queen Elizabeth the 1st
Champagne the Bubbly
Bubbles the Fairy
Frost the Arctic Barbarian
Red the pirate

Lady Kitara

Hi Lishy, welcome. I'm new to the forum myself. My husband posts here alot and I finally decided to check it out for myself.
First Lady Clan Procrastination
Mistress of Tasty Edibles
Kilted Privateer's Wench

RenRobin

Loki-terr (in training)