News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

CoRF Highland Festival Gathering

Started by Capt Gabriela Fullpepper, August 17, 2008, 03:11:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetrius

Oh, thanks Blushing.   :)  Lady Delaney- I went to the Scottish Terrier games but had to leave because there were all these little dogs running around. Wilma Wallace, wasn't she on the Flintstones?

So- Maybe we could all meet by the large hamster?

Truth teller of exceptional proportion...
Proud to be a part of the Colorado Renaissance Festival...

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Quote from: Demetrius on August 20, 2008, 10:30:18 AM
Oh, thanks Blushing.   :)  Lady Delaney- I went to the Scottish Terrier games but had to leave because there were all these little dogs running around. Wilma Wallace, wasn't she on the Flintstones?

So- Maybe we could all meet by the large hamster?

Are they Killer Space Hamsters from Mar wearing a Kilt?

And at what time? Say Hamster on the wheel time?

Wilma Wallace? No that was Williams alter ego that not many knew about. And that is why Scots wear kilts to this day, in Honor of Wilma Wallace aka William Wallace.
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Adriana Rose

I CANT WAIT for Hadrians Wall!!! I love those guys!!!

Monk

On which day is everyone going to be there.  The Fam and I will be there on Sunday, perhaps saturday after Connery's football game.

Let us know.

Monkey Business is the best business.

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Toki and I will be there Saturday for sure, maybe Sunday
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Monk

Well that would be terrible to see you two . . . . ;)

Just kidding, it is always an honor and privilege to meet with you guys.

Unfortunately Connery's in Football this year, and their openeing game is saturday the 6th in the morning.  Hence we will try to venture up on saturday, but sunday for sure.

Loves to you both from the fam.

P.S. Demitrius  . . . is it an Emo hamster?

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

GEEE Thanks same at you :)

Where are your priorities man? Football? Children? Family? Anything doing with faire type things should always hold hire priorities :)

J/K I know all about those things, I had a son who played football when he lived in Colorado and another who did Hunter Safety. I had to do the transporting, go to games, take to tests, so I know how it is.

Enjoy the game and Don't get irate like some parents when bad calls are made. I saw to much of that and it ruins it for kids.

Emo Hamster? OHHHH That's a bad image
"The Metal Maiden"

Monk

Yah, we are not the irate parents . . . but we also are not the "Kill them, murder the other team." types either.

Emo hamster is one that wishes they were a gerbil or a guinea pig, and you can always tell by the thick black markings around the eyes, and a long patch of fur that randomly covers only one eye.

Demetrius

Worry thee not- emo hamsters get free air-faire...

p.s. There is an awesome quote in mundane topics from Emo Philips.
Truth teller of exceptional proportion...
Proud to be a part of the Colorado Renaissance Festival...

Merlot

Yay, am so looking forward to this, as I do every year.  We'll be up there on Sunday!
Whirly Jig
and
Colorado Rogues

Tanda

I'm going to try to be there. Those of you going both days and driving a long ways, camping? Want a tentmate? *big,sad puppy eyes* (there should be a smiley for that)
o/` I'm a little teapot...o/` No, I'm not, that would be silly. ::)

Tanda

Tickets are available at your local King Soopers. Yay! Found that out today while playing with the ticket machine at work.

Adriana Rose

Holy Crap!

I just checked the ticket prices and its   25 bucks a HEAD!!!

Shoni the Shilent

Quote from: Adriana Rose on August 31, 2008, 04:56:57 PM
Holy Crap!

(There will be many, many men in kilts. As we as mead and jousting, hush)
:)

Tanda

Quote from: Adriana Rose on August 31, 2008, 04:56:57 PM
Holy Crap!

Only (Ha!) $22.50 at King Stoopids. Yeah, I was a bit shocked. I may only be going Saturday. Haven't decided about Sunday yet. Any one know if we can bring food in, or picnic at the parking lot and go back in?