News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Who? When? Where? 2014 (For all you impatient people)

Started by LadyJessica, May 03, 2014, 08:53:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KiltedPrivateer

Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara

prothos

Call of Booty sets up camp every weekend at the tree line directly left of the bon fire on the map every year with thier Nude Jenga game.

KiltedPrivateer

Quote from: prothos on October 02, 2014, 01:17:05 PM
Call of Booty sets up camp every weekend at the tree line directly left of the bon fire on the map every year with thier Nude Jenga game.

Prothos
I'm not sure I want that on the map, but to clarify, when you say "tree line" are you refferring to the trees that are in the same grid square as the fire pit?
Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara

Queen Gynxie Masters

Pirates of tortuga will be camped on the grid at B1-B2 :-*

LadyJessica

Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)

LadyJessica

Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Quote from: Queen Gynxie Masters on October 02, 2014, 01:33:14 PM
Pirates of tortuga will be camped on the grid at B1-B2 :-*

Well, HELLO!  Welcome to the TRF boards... you guys survived Open House, i see... ;D

*I almost didn't..*
Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

LadyStitch

Quote from: LadyStitch on May 04, 2014, 04:17:52 PM
Roman Bacchanal weekend - Pink Pirate, Lady Stitch, and Fuzzlet with 12 other people. We are camping in D 14-15ish. And as of right now none of us have masquerade tickets.

Changing our a little.  IT will be  PP, myself and fuzzlet plus 10.  With the new map we are a C-D 7. 
It is kind of strange watching your personal history become costume.

Queen Gynxie Masters

Sorry I didn't post the dates we will be out there. First weekend and Barbarian for sure (whole clan). 1001 Dreams and Celtic Christmas I will have campers out there (not the whole clan). Other weekends are possibilities, the only one we will not be out for sure is All Hallow's Eve.

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

That's the funnest one though! 
One of your people is camping with us(McShug), AHE, if i remember right. 
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

Queen Gynxie Masters

We did survive of course :) I'm not sure if she is or not. Her schedule is uber crazy because of her new job, but I know she will be with us first and barbarian for sure and we will def be by to come see ya! Can't wait!

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

prothos

Quote from: KiltedPrivateer on October 02, 2014, 01:24:11 PM
Quote from: prothos on October 02, 2014, 01:17:05 PM

Prothos
I'm not sure I want that on the map, but to clarify, when you say "tree line" are you refferring to the trees that are in the same grid square as the fire pit?

yes

Rémi Daggerfox

Hello all, this year will be my sixth consecutive camping experience at trf. I am a huge fan of wandering and walk abouts, and i was wondering how the different established clans recieve strangers. My group(around 8 or so people) and i will be out on 1001 dreams week from saturday at around 9 am till about noon sunday. Some of us have been going to trf for years and some of us will be first timers. Were all really polite and i for one will be in full garb all night. Also i wont be going to sleep till after sunrise (yearly tradition) and wondering if any campers will be up to see first light with.  ;D
Cogito ergo sum

JackGonzo, MD

Camp location is TBD, trying to move out from our usual spot since it's a long freaking walk to the gate.

Also will be day tripping on Sunday of opening weekend now.
On a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.