News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Congratulations CORF; our next Rendezvous for 2011!

Started by DeadBishop, May 10, 2010, 10:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adriana Rose

Hibernian

Quote from: Lady de Laney on May 23, 2010, 08:49:09 PM
Quote from: DeadBishop on May 23, 2010, 08:11:16 PM
I was struck by lighting a few years ago while working in my booth at MNRF.  I'm really sensitive to electrical storms now and can feel the lightning building up before it strikes.  No one will stand near me now out at fest during a storm!  So, who want's to be my tour guide? ;D

Sure, not a problem. I'll use you as an early warning system... Kind of like Doppler 9000, We'll call it BishopDoppler 9000

BUT if Jim Cantore walks in the front gate, I suggest all bets are off and its time to go...
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

Sir LJ

So what adult libations are on tap, bottle, sippie cup etc?
Semper Fi,

Sir LJ

The Red Horseman / Marine'n M'Crack

Tanda

Quote from: Lord Jarhead on May 24, 2010, 04:03:09 PM

Coors supplies most of the libations, so...whatever they make...Light...uh...whatever. I don't drink Coors.

Also, Woodchuck Cider is available at some of the places, not all. Pirates Pub has it. And one other spot - but I don't remember where.
There is sometimes (always?) wine available at the food area next to the jousting arena. All the way at the end, in the corner.

There are two weekends on which there is free grown up drink at the Dancing Bear Pub. Usually for only a few hours and the lines are LONG. One is beer weekend, usually Father's Day and/or Military weekend, early in the season. The other is Wine Revelry, later in the season.
o/` I'm a little teapot...o/` No, I'm not, that would be silly. ::)

Adriana Rose

they have mead at the pub by my shop, I cant remember for the life of me what else.

Sir LJ

Quote from: Adriana Rose on May 24, 2010, 05:21:33 PM
they have mead at the pub by my shop, I cant remember for the life of me what else.

Where on the map is your shop M'Lady?
Semper Fi,

Sir LJ

Demetrius

Quote from: Lord Jarhead on May 24, 2010, 05:50:56 PM

Her shop is close to the pub where they sell mead...
Truth teller of exceptional proportion...
Proud to be a part of the Colorado Renaissance Festival...

Capt Spleen

If whilst walking CRF with Blushing on any stormy thunderous flasheous morning or afternoon, AND you get hit by a bolt from the Mountainous heavens of Colorado, You will have in essence become one of her family, and will have to marry her! Still, you would have to SURVIVE the bolted Strike first!

Not that THAT would be a bad thing [Marrying her, NOT the lightning strike (that would be a bad thing)].............. jus sayin', that's all.

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

They also have Mikes Hard in bottles goes great with the fresh squeezed lemonade. That can be found near the maze and giant rocking horse.
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Adriana Rose

Lucky 13!

Zoë

The pub in between Italian Kitchen and Friar Tuck's Bakery serves Cider, beer selections, and frozen margaritas. 
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Fly'n Penny

With any luck, I won't be deployed again, and can drag Cap'n Faye (almost officially my other half) over there with me.  Haven't been to a RENdezvous since TNRF.
Fly'n Penny
Oidhre Léir of Clan Byrne, of the Irish Penny Brigade
Quartermaster of the HMS Foggy Dirge
IFoRP #1297
Royal Order of Landsharks Guppy #27

Avan

Quote from: Lord Jarhead on May 24, 2010, 04:03:09 PM

And if your lucky there is ME  ;D

There is a reason they call me the Bar.

Avan DeBar.

Sir LJ

Quote from: Adriana Rose on May 24, 2010, 10:19:32 PM

Lucky 13!

Lucky 13? Oh Houston............
Semper Fi,

Sir LJ

Adriana Rose