News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Favors

Started by Princess Alice, June 15, 2009, 12:45:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princess Alice

If anyone is making any, I would love to receive them :]
Just stop by the Enchanted Hat

Also, I'm making some of my own,
So let me know if you want one.
Real Men Eat Fish.

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Toki and I will make sure we stop in Saturday and give you a favor... or at least I will :)
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Princess Alice

Thanks!
Once I make mine, I'll be sure to give you one.
Maybe I'll have time to make them this week.
Real Men Eat Fish.

Francisco Paula

I had this wonderful idea of doing mini dreamcatchers and i flaked big time.  :'(

Zoë

I am being lazy and not making a new version of my favor, but I still have some of the old ones left over so if you missed out on getting one last year (with the tiger's eye beads and the tiny bell), come by my booth and I'll get one to you.
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Mischief Snicklebritches

EEp! I have to make favors. Blarg. And i have to make them for TWO characters. Doh! hehe.
well I kinda have and idea for M&M, but not for the russians. I'll be sure to come by and pick some up! loves
How do I know I haven't missed it?!...what if it WAS the chicken!

RenaissanceBarbie

Quote from: Lady Remi on June 15, 2009, 03:32:45 PM
EEp! I have to make favors. Blarg. And i have to make them for TWO characters. Doh! hehe.
well I kinda have and idea for M&M, but not for the russians. I'll be sure to come by and pick some up! loves

Tell me about it love, Foxglove hasn't even started on them with *everything* that's been going on, ahem.  We need to do it but probably won't have them until 3rd weekend!  Yikes!
Taken out of context I must seem so strange.

Princess Alice

My favors involve keys very prominently...don't copy!
Real Men Eat Fish.

CapnJack

Man, I've been saying for like 3 years that I'd make some more favors, but I've never gotten around to it.  For those of you who got favors from me way back when, count yourselves exceptionally awesome!
"I've been through some terrible things in my life.  Some of which have actually happened."

-Mark Twain

Princess Alice

McCool, what did your favors look like?  I might have one.

Also, I've made 11 of mine, so come by the shop if you want one.
Real Men Eat Fish.

CapnJack

They were little bead strands with a coin at the end.  They were supposed to resemble Jack's "Piece of Eight" coin dangle at the top of his bandana.  I made very few, and very few people actually got them.  I never did get around to making more.
"I've been through some terrible things in my life.  Some of which have actually happened."

-Mark Twain

RenaissanceBarbie

Capn, you should make more.  I'm shocked I never got one and we've known each other since our first season together.   You must not love me like you say you do....   :P    Better get on it or we're through!   ;)
Taken out of context I must seem so strange.

CapnJack

Well if that's how you feel then... um... yeah...

I've got nothing.

-Mark Twain

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Does this mean Jack... I mean Capt Coolio is a free man? OH I know many noble ladies who will be swooning now :)
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

CapnJack

Heh, no I'm afraid Jack is very much obsessed attached  :P

And it's still Jack.  I figured I'd keep Jack since people know me by it.  It's just Jack McCool instead of Jack Sparrow.

And by the way, McCool is NOT supposed to be a pun!  I only picked it because of Finn McCool from Irish legend.  But to modern ears... well... apparently I'm "Captain Coolio" now   8)

-Mark Twain