News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

What is the first food item you are going to buy at fest?

Started by HandsomeJames, August 08, 2009, 12:21:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HandsomeJames

So what is the first item you are going to buy?

For me it will be a Crêpe. 

Handsome James Bonney
-Bloodwake

DeadBishop

Being that first day we'll be having the Opening Breakfast, I'll most likely skip the food altogether, so my first purchase will probably be a mead or breakfast beer.  :D

R/F.com member since 2003

tcindie

the first item I'm going to buy is a new hat at Excalibur..

as for food, probably either breadbowl soup or the teriyaki chicken.. :)

Marietta Graziella

I think I'm in the minority but there aren't really any foods out at fest that I look forward to.  Most of the stuff we have on offer is over priced and under spiced.  Very disappointing. (Bristol has a marvelous mushroom banger and a portobello burger!).   I do, of course, eat during the day and when I must, I like the gyros (which used to be better until CKC took over).
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Escarlata

I won't make it this year, so someone please go by and have a sparkling cider and cinnamon ice cream float for me!
Esc be no lady!
Bringing Good and Bad Dreams...as appropriate
FaireNews-spreading the Joy of Faire, one post at a time

Nikita

Everyday is a challenge and gift

HannahLeeDee

Popover! With honey butter and cinnamon. And a mirror so I can remove all of the cinnamon.

groomporter

Since they are close to us "back stage" either a Scotch egg, or a breakfast burrito.
When you die can you donate your body to pseudo-science?

Captain Jack Wolfe

"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

groomporter

When you die can you donate your body to pseudo-science?

renren

I'm very partial to the Beef on Wek...and the Guiness!
Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

Lady Kathleen of Olmsted

There is a food vendor acrossed from the Queen's Pub that sells wonderful Spicy Chicken Wraps and home made chips that I plan to get again.
"As with Art as in Life, nothing succeeds like excess.".....Oscar Wilde

HandsomeJames

Quote from: Escarlata on August 08, 2009, 01:11:21 PM
I won't make it this year, so someone please go by and have a sparkling cider and cinnamon ice cream float for me!

OK I will.  :)

Seamus Ex Machina

Mornings start out with Scotch Eggs......hold the eggs....
Legendary Hellraiser

Captain Jack Wolfe

Nothing like fat, cholesterol, and protein to start the day.  The alcohol thins it all out in the end.
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus