News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Fairy Fun

Started by LadyElizabeth, October 16, 2008, 10:57:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trillium

Don't let his bluster fool you, PD is a good dragon!   ;D

I loved being winged!!  I haven't been able to give them up to wear any of my other garb, although I plan to go in disguise once this year.
I haven't been able to play as much as I used to since I have my boy to watch over now.
Got faerie dust?

LadyElizabeth

Trillium, you should go find the fairies on cast by the gardens and let them play with your boy and you can play along...  They were grand fun last year and we should be over there some this weekend as well!  We love playing with the kids and getting them involved in the silliness....
Queen Elizabeth the 1st
Champagne the Bubbly
Bubbles the Fairy
Frost the Arctic Barbarian
Red the pirate

cigar dave

if i was able to go this weekend, i think i would find me a tu-tu, not shave for a week, get a teara and a wand, then wonder around with a cigar in my mouth..lmao similar to this photo of my friend at a halloween party.  he has a starwars lightsaber stuck between his legs, but the costume is pricless.

Tanyor

man I was hoping that was a bubble blower down there.

But why a pink lightsaber?  :P

rumy

dave, i would pay $ to see u in that!! it's fabulous!!! and then u'd finally be able to really be cigar dave :)

cigar dave

i would SO be doing this, im really trying to figure out a way to get to go. wonder were i could find a tutu...lmao

the light saber wasnt part of his costume, he borrowed it for this photo....

LadyElizabeth

I made a "tutu" exactly like that for rumy for her halloween costume last year....  it's totally see thru like this one is, so you'd need tights or shorts not see thru....  it would be hilarious!!  u could borrow it if you can make it...
Queen Elizabeth the 1st
Champagne the Bubbly
Bubbles the Fairy
Red the pirate

Trillium

Quote from: cigar dave on October 16, 2008, 12:10:33 PM
i would SO be doing this, im really trying to figure out a way to get to go. wonder were i could find a tutu...lmao

the light saber wasnt part of his costume, he borrowed it for this photo....

You could probably find a tutu at any halloween store... ;D
Got faerie dust?

cigar dave

i think the beer was a nice touch as well...hahah. i so wish i wasnt a 4 hr drive each way for me!

Amaya

I'll be there! Fairy or elf, it's yet to be decided, hehe. But I will be joining in with fantasy creatures!

LadyElizabeth

Be a fairy one day and an elf the other... problem solved!! 

Amaya, u should look for us and we'll play together.  We're always up for making new friends!!  Yeah fairy fun!
Queen Elizabeth the 1st
Champagne the Bubbly
Bubbles the Fairy
Red the pirate

Randal

Quote from: rumy on October 16, 2008, 11:51:05 AM
don't mess with me, mister... i carry a crossbow and i'm not afraid to use it...

(honesty, it's ammo is marshmallows, but they are deadly to diabetics)   ;D

Hey! Watch where you point that thing!

Randal
(diabetic)
Vive Ut Vive

Lady Kitara

In '06 KP and I ran a booth at Scarby right next to noobler. Now that was a good time!!
First Lady Clan Procrastination
Mistress of Tasty Edibles
Kilted Privateer's Wench

Reaper

Quote from: Lord Dragonspyre on October 16, 2008, 11:19:50 AM
I dressed in drag for Halloween one year... does that count?

You dressed as a GUY DS?!?!? :o  lol

Reaper the Grimm / Trool the Troll
IBRSC #1150 / Ren Merc #858
Clan McLotofus
Enforcer/Sentinel

LadyElizabeth

Don't you mean GIRL?  cause DS is actually a guy in real life ya know.... I can attest to it, he lived with us for a bit.
Queen Elizabeth the 1st
Champagne the Bubbly
Bubbles the Fairy
Red the pirate