News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Footwear vendor at Scarborough last season.

Started by Clarendon, February 16, 2011, 08:59:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clarendon

Does anyone remember the name of the vendor that was selling boots over in the Holly Field area across from the Turtle Drome last season?
Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake.

raevyncait

Raevyn
IWG 3450
The ORIGINAL Pipe Wench
Wench @ Large #2
Resident Scottish Gypsy
Royal Aromatherapist

SirRichardBear

Yes it was Son Sandlar I purchased a new pair from them my 10 years finally worn out. 
Beware of him that is slow to anger: He is angry for something, and will not be pleased for nothing.
Benjamin Franklin

Lady Kett

I third the motion on Son of Sandler as the vendor in question.

BagPipeBabe

ok now you have to tell us why you wanted to know. Are you looking for new foot wear before the season starts??

Merlin

Yep...i bought a pair also.... VERY good foot wear.... comfortable all weekend long. HIGHLY recommend them.
Anál nathrach- Breath of serpent
Orth' bháis 's bethad- Spell of death and of life
Do chél dénmha- Thy omen of making

BagPipeBabe

I need a good pair of boots. I want to get some last year but I am putting garb together for my husband and i only have so much money. When i have a pair of (walmart) boots that look "ok" and he is wearing a t-shirt i have to deal with him first.
Maybe next year....

DonaCatalina

Anyone know if they do repairs on other people's shoes? His lordship had the sole come loose on one shoe and the person who made them is now out of business.
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Clarendon

@BagPipeBabe.... Yep was thinking about buying a new pair for this season or maybe just having my old boots soles replaced. Can't decide which to do. ???

Thanks for the info. everybody.
Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake.

DonaCatalina

His lordship finally took his to Messina shoe repair and they put on new leather soles and heels.
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess