News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Middlefaire - near Hillsboro, Texas

Started by DonaCatalina, June 11, 2008, 06:39:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyMorna

We emailed Paul for free tickets!  Looking forward to Middlefaire!  BTW, I went to the website and couldn't find the listing of themed weekends.  Maybe I was just looking in the wrong place.

Lady Morna
Mistress of Conundrum Castle, Wife of Sir Marcas McLaren, and Lady-in-Waiting to two royal housecats

RenShirts

Themed Weekends are on the bottom Look for the Words and click on Themed.

Nicolas-Antoine

LadyMorna

Gramercy, gentlemen!  I don't know how I missed it!

Lady Morna
Mistress of Conundrum Castle, Wife of Sir Marcas McLaren, and Lady-in-Waiting to two royal housecats

DonaCatalina

My dress has been laid out in the garb/sewing room for 2 weeks.
I'm sooo going through Faire withdrawal.
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

LadyMorna

I got my free tickets to Middlefaire today in the mail!  (Just in time for my birthday tomorrow!)

Lady Morna

Emerald Shaunassey

The Ladies of the Salty Kiss will be performing closing weekend (aka Pirate Weekend) Oct 3 & 4.  Looking forward to seeing you all again and getting to enjoy more of this year's faire!  At least I won't be 1 week out of surgery this year!  lol

Fair Winds,
Emerald
IWG #979, IFRP #569, RMG # 614, Bard # 171.
Creator, Owner, & Manager of Williams Entertainment: Home of The Ladies of the Salty Kiss, The Shanty Lasses, Native Souls, & Grand Lake Renaissance Festival.

ThreeAcreRanch Soaps

A quick question to the other vendors, are we supposed to recieve a vendors pack with passes or anything?  I haven't recievd anything other than an e-mail a while ago that said I was accepted as a vendor.  I sent an e-mail to them today but I thought I would ask here too.

Lady Kett

Looks like it's definitely the last weekend for us. Silly husband managed to end up in the same line of business as I am and Sept/Oct is our busy season. Emphasis on September blargh. Oh well, the rest of the year isn't so bad, but we are going to try to be there for closing weekend.

Al-Nimer

Cowgrrl & I are hoping to bring the kids next Sat (9/24) at the very least.  I may be there this weekend to play drums.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" - Adam, Mythbusters

DT_Masters

MAYBE this Saturday...........but it is like this is possible only because other things aren't happening but if they decide to happen, we-ll......................

..........................and it looks like one of those things did happen, so probably not.

ThreeAcreRanch Soaps

Anyone know the chances of rain?  We are thinking of maybe camping if it not too much.

Blackbead

Currently, it is clearing here in Fort Worth, hasn't rained a drop since yesterday, and the prospects, in Hillsboro, are for a dry weekend in the upper 80's!

"It's not the gold that sets our sails, 'tis freedom and the promise of a better life that raises our black flags."

Painted Lady

My husband Lu and I ,Great Lakes transplants and one German/Texan ( achtung,y'all) will be visiting Middlefaire for the first time. Loved Scarby and TRF. Looking forward to this smaller faire.

Yeah for nice weather. Back home we would have thought upper 80's was really hot. How quick we aclimate.

DonaCatalina

Quote from: Painted Lady on September 18, 2009, 03:51:19 PM
My husband Lu and I ,Great Lakes transplants and one German/Texan ( achtung,y'all) will be visiting Middlefaire for the first time. Loved Scarby and TRF. Looking forward to this smaller faire.

Yeah for nice weather. Back home we would have thought upper 80's was really hot. How quick we aclimate.

If you go the second weekend be sure and say hi to Don Juan and I!
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess