News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Jules' 2010 Rennie Math Countdown!!!

Started by julessweetie, September 06, 2010, 12:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

julessweetie

Quote from: Bonny Pearl on September 09, 2010, 06:34:40 PM
Squueeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!  I'll take 17!  ;D

He He He  :D 

I knew you would!   ;)  We are going to cause such mischief!  Even with Rennie Math...I CAN'T WAIT!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Blue66669

Blaidd Drwg

Lady Kett

Even though I don't think we will be there opening weekend, total SQUEE on the countdown LOL!

ravic

What Blue said. If you want us to put on our best show, don't rush us more than absolutely neccessary.

Having said that... I'll be at faire every weekend from now until December. Neener.

Rani Zemirah

So... it seems pretty well established that cast should NOT read Jules' Rennie Math Countdown!  Read the regular countdown so your heads don't get all 'splody, k?  ('cuz I always seem to be the one who ends up with the mop and bucket after that...  :-X:P  ;D
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Blue66669

Yep, doin the long haul from August to effing December... I'm tired. But it's gratifying :D
Blaidd Drwg

julessweetie

MMMMMMMKAAY...to all grouchy Rennies that don't like Rennie Math...please feel free NOT to click on my countdown.   ;)  I understand that for those working behind the scenes as either vendors or cast...the TRF Opening experience may be more stressful for you...

That being said...please don't rain on my parade...or transfer any negativity onto those of us that are not stressed out by Opening Weekend, but are really excited about it.  Thanks  ;D :-*

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

LMAO.  :D  How can anyone be negitive about Faire?  Even grouchy cast member rennies are still rennies.  ;)
Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

julessweetie

AMEN!!!   ;D ;D ;D

Now back to your regularly scheduled Rennie Math Countdown!   ;D

ravic

Ain't stressed yet, luv. Just want to be sure I am at my supercalifragilistic best for you & the Dirt Fairy.

julessweetie

YAY!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

I can't wait to see everyone!   ;)  I am so ready for faire...now by "ready" I mean that I'm ready to relax with good friends!  I am totally not prepared yet!  The Dirt Fairy has a new court dress and pirate bodice that are both half done!  lol ;)  And I haven't even started looking at my camp stuff!  lol ;)

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

I've been hit with a set back but it's all good.  Like i learned in the Army... if you don't have the proper tool to do a job, improvise. ;)
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

Bonny Pearl

Quote from: julessweetie on September 11, 2010, 11:41:18 PM
YAY!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

I can't wait to see everyone!   ;)  I am so ready for faire...now by "ready" I mean that I'm ready to relax with good friends!  I am totally not prepared yet!  The Dirt Fairy has a new court dress and pirate bodice that are both half done!  lol ;)  And I haven't even started looking at my camp stuff!  lol ;)

get busy woman!   ;D

Quote from: Fraser of Lovatt on September 12, 2010, 02:46:36 PM
I've been hit with a set back but it's all good.  Like i learned in the Army... if you don't have the proper tool to do a job, improvise. ;)

no set backs allowed!  :)
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Quote from: Bonny Pearl on September 12, 2010, 03:23:12 PM
Quote from: julessweetie on September 11, 2010, 11:41:18 PM
YAY!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

I can't wait to see everyone!   ;)  I am so ready for faire...now by "ready" I mean that I'm ready to relax with good friends!  I am totally not prepared yet!  The Dirt Fairy has a new court dress and pirate bodice that are both half done!  lol ;)  And I haven't even started looking at my camp stuff!  lol ;)

get busy woman!   ;D

Quote from: Fraser of Lovatt on September 12, 2010, 02:46:36 PM
I've been hit with a set back but it's all good.  Like i learned in the Army... if you don't have the proper tool to do a job, improvise. ;)

no set backs allowed!  :)

This one is almost as major as Jules's BUT alternatives are already coming to light... we'll just soldier on and make due.  ;) 8)
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

Blue66669

Hey, I'm not grouchy. I was just foolin with you cats anyways. But you know, iffin ya can't take a little pokin...
Blaidd Drwg