News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Since no one else is going to do it...

Started by Laird Fraser of Lovatt, March 04, 2010, 12:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rani Zemirah

Oh, please...  ::)  You'll be in fine form in just a few days, and you know it!  Doesn't matter how much you creak and groan when you bend and stretch, once you walk through that gate it will all just... melt away. 

Of course, that doesn't mean that I'm not wound up so tightly right now that I could make music if I was plucked!  :D  I'm having a bit of trouble waiting!!!   :P
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Rapier Half-Wit

Quote from: Fraser of Lovatt on April 19, 2010, 07:47:57 AM
Quote from: Rapier Half-Wit on April 19, 2010, 07:40:20 AM
Hey! Frasers awake! I didn't know they served breakfast this early at the home.  ;D jk

Meathead.  :D  I'm up at 4am every morning... even the one's that i don't want/need to be.  After these last few weeks, i feel like i'm ready for the home.

You know you love me! In that gentle caress of a 2 by 4 up side the head kind of way.  :D
If her eyes aren't sparkling, you didn't do it right...

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Quote from: Rani Zemirah on April 19, 2010, 08:04:24 AM
Oh, please...  ::)  You'll be in fine form in just a few days, and you know it!  Doesn't matter how much you creak and groan when you bend and stretch, once you walk through that gate it will all just... melt away. 

Of course, that doesn't mean that I'm not wound up so tightly right now that I could make music if I was plucked!  :D  I'm having a bit of trouble waiting!!!   :P

Aye, ye are correct in thy thinking lass... as the color of Scarby surrounds me, all weariness shall melt away and i'll thank God that i came.
;)
Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Quote from: Rapier Half-Wit on April 19, 2010, 10:08:51 AM
Quote from: Fraser of Lovatt on April 19, 2010, 07:47:57 AM
Quote from: Rapier Half-Wit on April 19, 2010, 07:40:20 AM
Hey! Frasers awake! I didn't know they served breakfast this early at the home.  ;D jk

Meathead.  :D  I'm up at 4am every morning... even the one's that i don't want/need to be.  After these last few weeks, i feel like i'm ready for the home.

You know you love me! In that gentle caress of a 2 by 4 up side the head kind of way.  :D

Brother Rapier, get yer arse to Scarby so i can at least swing that 2x4 at you!  lol
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

LadyShadow

Please someone have the camera ready.
May the stars always shine upon you and yours.

Royal Order of Landsharks Guppy # 98 :)

DonaCatalina

Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

LadyStitch

I'm beginning to get worried that I'm letting the pink pirate loose among everyone. ::shakes head::  I am sure we will have a VERY ineresting weekend.
It is kind of strange watching your personal history become costume.

eloquentXI

Hahahah, Stitch, don't worry, we're bound to have all kinds of fun...

and get it on camera AND video!

OMGG!

Friday, get here quicker!!!!
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

DonaCatalina

Quote from: LadyStitch on April 19, 2010, 10:38:39 AM
I'm beginning to get worried that I'm letting the pink pirate loose among everyone. ::shakes head::  I am sure we will have a VERY ineresting weekend.

You definitely have to see this to believe it, extremely detailed and beautiful outfit.
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

LadyStitch

No the pink pirate is quite a trouble maker himself, and letting him loose with a bunch of troublemakers??? OY!
And somehow my "good" digital camara died on Saturday.  I can take pictures but no screen.  I have my old one that works but it is 10 years old and only 2.0 Megpix.   :o
I'll have to rely on others for some photographic evidence.
It is kind of strange watching your personal history become costume.

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

*Lady Stitch has no clue what kind of troublemakers are coming... hee hee hee*  :D

I'm just one of the more vocal ones... wait till you meet my brother, Black Watch.  We have ways of keeping good men up all night drinking... and laughing at them AND their wives the next day.  LOL  ;D  Ask Bonnie Pearl about that...
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

Bonny Pearl

Quote from: Fraser of Lovatt on April 19, 2010, 01:39:05 PM
*Lady Stitch has no clue what kind of troublemakers are coming... hee hee hee*  :D

I'm just one of the more vocal ones... wait till you meet my brother, Black Watch.  We have ways of keeping good men up all night drinking... and laughing at them AND their wives the next day.  LOL  ;D  Ask Bonnie Pearl about that...

.....got those shin guards packed friend?  looking at this weekend.... i see a lot of 'not in the face!' and 'Oww my shin!' in your very near future.  ;D
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

MacKee

The Order of Culloden Moor

Rani Zemirah

Oh, now I know who I'll be watching! 

(and the idea of Fraser with shin guards... oh MY... that does conjure an image or two... )
:P
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Well, Bonnie is a bit altitude challenged so she goes for the shins...  if she kicks a shin hard enough, it'll bring the owners face down to her level, then BSB is unleashed.  :D

she's going to kill me.  hee hee hee

*remember greaves for next set of garb*
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God