News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

I'm a mom again. .I adopted a puppy-updated with pictures !

Started by Lady Amy of York, July 02, 2008, 11:50:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PurpleDragon

Quote from: Lady Amy of York on July 16, 2008, 05:01:19 PM
I am hoping she will stay Beagle  size. She has sheperd in her too.  I take her to the vet this friday  for her healthy puppy    checkup. so  hopefully i will find out then.  Not that it would matter, but she is  so petite  i want  to be able  to hold  her forvever  and not have her get big !   Plus i have two big dogs, this one i want to stay little !

LOL Purple Dragon--you  old  softie !!    ;D ;D

Yeah, I'm an old softie.. :)  I have my menagerie of animals (4 cats and one dog). I have posted some pictures in Queen Bonnies Realm area of this forum under the "Royal Felines" thread. 

Back to the size thing.. not likely she will stay that size, judging by the size of her paws, looks like she may get much bigger than she is now, of course the vet will be able to tell you better.
Karl "Dragon" Wolff
The Pirates Cove

Bin Ich SCHLECHT? Ja BIN Ich.

Charlotte Rowan

Awwwww, what a sweet puppy face! And big puppy ears and big puppy paws. :) So cute! Many congrats on the new addition to your family!
Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

Dayna

Dayna Thomas
Nixie's Mom
Bristol FoF Hench
Education Goddess...yeah, right
FoF Merchant Liason/Merchandizing Maven

Lady Amy of York

Quote from: PurpleDragon on July 17, 2008, 07:58:16 AM
Quote from: Lady Amy of York on July 16, 2008, 05:01:19 PM
I am hoping she will stay Beagle  size. She has sheperd in her too.  I take her to the vet this friday  for her healthy puppy    checkup. so  hopefully i will find out then.  Not that it would matter, but she is  so petite  i want  to be able  to hold  her forvever  and not have her get big !   Plus i have two big dogs, this one i want to stay little !

LOL Purple Dragon--you  old  softie !!    ;D ;D

Yeah, I'm an old softie.. :)  I have my menagerie of animals (4 cats and one dog). I have posted some pictures in Queen Bonnies Realm area of this forum under the "Royal Felines" thread. 

Back to the size thing.. not likely she will stay that size, judging by the size of her paws, looks like she may get much bigger than she is now, of course the vet will be able to tell you better.

Yea, i went to pick her up today and i was like man, you have deffinitely grown. well if she  gets  to be sheperd  height, oh well !  she is  till cute ! although like i said i hope  she stays  medium size !
Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling

The Amadan

Good for you!
We have 2 adopted/rescue dogs... a German Shepherd and an English Mastiff.
Couldn't ask for better dogs!
Your pup is a real gem!
The Amadan
BoTK #97
Founder: Loyal Order of Lemmings
Laird Protector of Sarcasm, Clan Ootland
Generally Silly Man

Lady Amy of York

Annabelle had her healthy puppy checkup  today.  She is very healthy !  The vet did not think she would  get much bigger in height.  That she would probably be  beagle  size   and  not sheperd .
Yea.  It will be nice to have  amedium  size  dog  in the house for  a change. 

I  have  a huge male  golden retriever,  and  a female  yellow  lab.   They were rescue  dogs  too !
Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling