News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Tomorrow's Halloween. What are You Gonna Be?

Started by Lady Renee Buchanan, October 29, 2009, 07:20:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kcdcchef

Quote from: gypsylakat on November 03, 2009, 02:29:17 AM

Well I certainly hope I never out grow it! It's funny I keep thinking of my career choices as "what I want to be when I grow up" lol

well, i got like 16 years on you and i STILL dont know what i want to be. ( hehe ) no, i am pretty sure after 18 years of cooking, i will stay a chef. but take your time. what are you in school for?? just doing gen-eds right now?

gypsylakat

English Major, concentrating in Folklore and Mythology, I'll either teach with it or look into University Administration, which is a step up from RA and leads into working with housing or advising and such.
"A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point.
That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know."

kcdcchef

Quote from: gypsylakat on November 03, 2009, 05:35:57 PM
English Major, concentrating in Folklore and Mythology, I'll either teach with it or look into University Administration, which is a step up from RA and leads into working with housing or advising and such.

groovy. good that you have a good idea where you want to go. any time work includes housing, that can be a good thing. one of the clubs in DC i was a chef at, provided me with a house in the club's village. i didnt take it. but it was a great thing.

DeadBishop

R/F.com member since 2003

Lady Renee Buchanan

My team at work:  American Idol

I am Stevie Nicks from Fleetwood Mac as a "Celebrity Guest"  (note I am wearing a lot of garb, now look at all the rest in 'danes, how sad)

A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

LadyElizabeth

Queen Elizabeth the 1st
Champagne the Bubbly
Bubbles the Fairy
Frost the Arctic Barbarian
Red the pirate

CelticOne

Taken the day after because the one that was taken of me on Halloween wasn't that good.
The mind is like a parachute, its best when open.

RicKim

Thank you so much! I kinda remember doing that a few years back on sites, but it's been a while since I posted pics...
Sir Richard and Lady Kimberly Anne of Astonia

arbcoind

Me at a Donnie Iris Halloween concert aboard a Pittsburgh riverboat.

Gina