News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Feedback on Castle of the Day

Started by DonaCatalina, August 17, 2009, 12:05:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonaCatalina

I need a big favor. Would someone help me out by taking over "Castle" for a couple of days?
I have to go in for chest x-rays tomorrow since my doctor thinks my bronchitis is turning into something else.
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Anna Iram

Mayhaps we can all share in posting Castle's of the Day? I'll take tomorrows if I may? If no one else has the time I can pick up each day 'till you feel up to returning, Dona.

I hope it's nothing too serious and you are back to good health soon.

Merlin the Elder

Quote from: DonaCatalina on January 30, 2011, 11:24:43 AM
I need a big favor. Would someone help me out by taking over "Castle" for a couple of days?
I have to go in for chest x-rays tomorrow since my doctor thinks my bronchitis is turning into something else.
Don't you go getting sick on us, girl!
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Anna Iram

Would anyone like host tomorrow's Castle of the Day? Don't want to be a Castle hog here, though it is kind of fun. :)

Anna Iram

Thank you Spleen and Welsh Wench! Who's got tomorrow's?  :)

DonaCatalina

Hi guys!
I am doing much better. Thank you all for helping out with 'Castle", I had a severe case of bronchitis with throat inflamation. Let's hope that never happens again.
But Its nice to know that I can count on you guys to step up to the plate.
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Anna Iram

It was fun, though I have a new found respect for the time you put into it each day.  :)

Glad to see you are feeling better, Dona.

Mairte

I havent been on this thread in a bit. Usually pop into the forum for a few minutes and then back out again.
Dona, I am glad you are feeling better.
I think ALL of the castles are AMAZING. :)

Jade Sapphire Emerald

Today's castle is B-E-A-UTIFUL!

It really sent me to my fantasy mind...//thinks about writing more stories...or playing Fable...Or watching HP...or all three....
-Formerly Emerald Rogue-
-AKA Jaden Karr-

DonaCatalina

I am really glad that everyone is still enjoying the castles. My own castle is buried under 6 inches of snow at the moment.
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Jade Sapphire Emerald

Well, I just re-arrived here after a long, unplanned hiatus...

After I saw the title I said, "Hmm...."

Now I'm planning my vacations and these castles are mapping it out for me! XD
-Formerly Emerald Rogue-
-AKA Jaden Karr-

Bob of the Lake

Quote from: DonaCatalina on February 05, 2011, 08:44:50 AM
I am really glad that everyone is still enjoying the castles. My own castle is buried under 6 inches of snow at the moment.

Yes, I enjoy the castles very much and check the thread every day! Thank you, Dona, (and of course to those who filled in for a few days) for the wonderful world castle tour you let us share in!  :)
I came, I saw, I skipped to my lou.
            - Hammy the Squirrel

Bob of the Lake

Bosjokloster Castle looks so....Swedish. How different from castles in, say, Italy!
            - Hammy the Squirrel

DonaCatalina

Yeah, after a while you can almost tell which country they are in just by how they look. And then wait until you're watching a movie supposedly set in France and you shout at the TV "No way. That castle is in Romania."
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Bob of the Lake

LOL, Dona Catalina. Only you would be able to know that!  :)
            - Hammy the Squirrel