News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

TWIG CAMPING '09

Started by Goody, April 08, 2009, 09:52:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Little Green Puppy

Hi all!!  Sorry, I have been super SWAMMPED at work!!   :(

Anyhow...Tom and I are making a day trip, so no camping, but we will be there!!  We will have a truck load of people!!  Tom, Me, Jock (Sundance and Sorsha are staying home) and Bonnie and Nik!!  See ya around noon or so!!

Oh yeah...for those of you that know Jock....he will have a new friend this year at MRF!!  Sundance is a daddy!!! Sundance's daughter Sorsha will be attending fest with Jock and Sundance this year!!  Be sure to welcome her with lots of hugs and kisses!!  She is still just a pup, about 3 months old or so, but she is getting big just like her daddy!!

See ya all tomorrow!!
Smooches!  :-*
Anit
I'm gonna get me a geg of Kinness!!  Darn it...I MEANT a GEG of KINNESS!  Haha!  I need another beer!!

renren

Sorry to hear,MG.

Looking forward to seeing everyone..I'll be working at the coffee booth, and driving to and fro.
Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

winterland

Heading out in the morning. Will be there about noon with the wife 3 year old and mead in tow.
68 degrees 30% chance of rain sat. Looks like all clear weather sunday and a little warmer.   

SleepyArcher

i heard it was rainy and muggy. How was the joust? The mead?
Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.

renren

Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

Goody

Quote from: SleepyArcher on June 15, 2009, 08:52:32 PM

Only for about half the day on Saturday. Joust -ok (I prefer the Dregs) mead - excellent!!!

white trillium

Quote from: SleepyArcher on June 15, 2009, 08:52:32 PM

A little bit of rain on Saturday but otherwise the weather was pretty nice.  I posted a few pics on facebook, everyone seemed to be having a good time: 

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2012489&id=1100802409&saved#/album.php?aid=2012489&id=1100802409

Everything starts as somebody's daydream. ~Larry Niven

DeadBishop

Thanks for the pics!  Hopefully I'll have mine online within a day or so!

R/F.com member since 2003

SleepyArcher

so when are pics ging to be up???
Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.

Goody

I would like to hear from the people (Lori) who stayed at Ogston's. Can you please give us a review of your experience there?

MissBubu

Ogston's was a very nice place to stay. It is an RV park, and I think I had the only pop-up camper there. We were also allowed to put up a tent for additional people staying on our campsite and that made it easy for people to find us (didn't see any other tents). The showers and bathrooms were clean and well stocked. Most of the campers were long-term residents with decks and storage sheds, who also used the facilities in their rv's, so the bathrooms weren't busy. There wasn't much noise past about 10:30, so if you want to party all night it's probably not the place you want to stay. The trees are still small and there's not much privacy, but we weren't there much. It cost $25 per night which included the electrical hookup and they don't take credit cards - strictly cash or check. I plan on staying there again next year.

der idee_mann

Hey DB how are the Twig pictures coming?

DeadBishop

Quote from: der idee_mann on June 30, 2009, 05:49:23 PM
Hey DB how are the Twig pictures coming?

Just about done now that I have a computer again.... ;D

DeadBishop