News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

I admit it... I'm scared

Started by Rani Zemirah, October 15, 2008, 11:55:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Amy of York

Good luck girlfriend. You know i'm rooting for you ! :) 
Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling

Lady_Glorianna

Glad that things are very much looking up ::) ;)
Lady Elizabeth Poyntz
Ynez de Leon
Catherine of Austria, Queen consort of Portugal
Molly Blair

Rani Zemirah

Thank you, ladies!  I'm rather excited, myself... :)
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Taffy Saltwater

Sveethot!

Rani Zemirah

Thanks, Taffy... it's definitely an "exhale" moment...  :)
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Tammy

I am so happy for you!!! This is awesome news. ((((((HUGS))))))
Royal Protector of Raccoons, Mistress of the Poi, Best Friend of Windland/Nim, Guppy, Seamstress for The Feisty Lady.

Rani Zemirah

Thanks, Tammy!  You all make me feel so loved...  :)  :-*
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

RenRobin

Rani,
That is such wonderful news!  Makes lfe so much more when you get that "normal" report.
Loki-terr (in training)

Rani Zemirah

How right you are, Robin, and it makes me so much more excited about the future, also!  Thank you!  :)
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Rani Zemirah

OMG!!! I just got the results of my latest A1C test done (3 month blood glucose average), and just as I have suspected for the last year... I am no longer Diabetic!!! My doctor is surprised, but the test doesn't lie, and the Diabetes has reversed itself since the liver disease was treated and defeated!!! All tests in the last year in the normal range, with no spikes at all... without taking any meds. :)

I also went yesterday for what will hopefully be my final labs for the liver disease, a year after the last set, and 1.5 years after the end of the chemo, and if they come back clean again then I won't have to have another set for 5 years.  In effect it will be officially gone, with just a simple blood test once a year for 5 years and a routine follow up liver function panel in 5 years to see how things have repaired themselves.  Here's hoping... 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Lady D1

Quote from: Rani Zemirah on October 08, 2010, 11:03:33 AM
OMG!!! I just got the results of my latest A1C test done (3 month blood glucose average), and just as I have suspected for the last year... I am no longer Diabetic!!! My doctor is surprised, but the test doesn't lie, and the Diabetes has reversed itself since the liver disease was treated and defeated!!! All tests in the last year in the normal range, with no spikes at all... without taking any meds. :)

I also went yesterday for what will hopefully be my final labs for the liver disease, a year after the last set, and 1.5 years after the end of the chemo, and if they come back clean again then I won't have to have another set for 5 years.  In effect it will be officially gone, with just a simple blood test once a year for 5 years and a routine follow up liver function panel in 5 years to see how things have repaired themselves.  Here's hoping... 

Wow Rani - that is great news.  Being new to the forum I had no idea. Congrats all the way around. 
Don't delay, taste a tart today!

Trillium

Got faerie dust?

Rani Zemirah

LOL  That's ok, no one would expect you to!  Thank you, though!  I'm excited  that I'm starting to feel more healthy again!  It's been a very long time...  :)

Thank you, Trill...  It is wonderful, and I feel so blessed! 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

dbaldock

I think today is the first time I went back and read the original posts in this thread ... and now it's really good to hear today's good news, after all you've been through over the last few years.

Seriously considering a day-trip to TRF on AHE, to exchange {{{{{HUGS}}}}}   ;D

Take Care,
David Baldock
Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people... -anonymous

Taffy Saltwater

Such very good news.  A big ole thumbs up for you!
Sveethot!