News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Faire Favors and Tokens

Started by Magister, May 12, 2008, 09:03:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rani Zemirah

Wouldn't mind having one myself, but not sure I'll be able to make it up to your neck of the woods anytime soon...  just have to shoot for next year, maybe!   :)
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Duckie84

Ozium those are just great!
What does the color blue taste like?

Tygrkat

Quote from: Rani Zemirah on July 08, 2009, 09:03:36 PM
Wouldn't mind having one myself, but not sure I'll be able to make it up to your neck of the woods anytime soon...  just have to shoot for next year, maybe!   :)

That would be FANTASTIC, Rani!  ;D We'd love to have you visit our Shire!

Ozium, your favors are ADORABLE! They must have taken quite some time to make ~ how wonderful!

I'm not sure that I'll have time to make any sort of favors for Saturday, but I would love to make something to share.

Hmmm....I still have a TON of peacock feathers leftover from my wedding, some ribbon, and a hot glue gun....maybe I can whip something up if I have enough time Friday  ;) 
50% Endora, 50% Aunt Clara.

Pinn

Ozium...... those are adorable...
I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP

Rani Zemirah

Quote from: Tygrkat on July 09, 2009, 05:44:57 AM

Ozium, your favors are ADORABLE! They must have taken quite some time to make ~ how wonderful!

I'm not sure that I'll have time to make any sort of favors for Saturday, but I would love to make something to share.

Hmmm....I still have a TON of peacock feathers leftover from my wedding, some ribbon, and a hot glue gun....maybe I can whip something up if I have enough time Friday  ;) 

Hey, if you need to get rid of any of those feathers... I have a pretty incredible idea in mind!  I'd be happy to pay you for any that you don't use for your favors!!!

I would be thrilled to be hosted by you and all the other wonderful R/Fer's up there, Tygerkat, and can think of little I would enjoy more than a trip up to visit your lovely Shire... (sigh)  I'll just have to figure out a way to get up there! 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

wyckdblyss

Uggh...Having trouble coming up with something to make as a favor...that has not already been done that is  :(
WyckdBlyss,
Royal Order of Lansharks Guppy No. 70

Tygrkat

Quote from: Rani Zemirah on July 09, 2009, 08:35:36 AM
Quote from: Tygrkat on July 09, 2009, 05:44:57 AM

Hey, if you need to get rid of any of those feathers... I have a pretty incredible idea in mind!  I'd be happy to pay you for any that you don't use for your favors!!!

I would be thrilled to be hosted by you and all the other wonderful R/Fer's up there, Tygerkat, and can think of little I would enjoy more than a trip up to visit your lovely Shire... (sigh)  I'll just have to figure out a way to get up there! 

I'll have to dive into the closet & see what I can find, and I'll RenMail you after this weekend, Rani. I should have plenty to share after I put some favors together ~ and still loads left for the cat- she LOVES them!   :D
50% Endora, 50% Aunt Clara.

Lady Amy of York

Ozium  what  neat looking favors.   Yes, i heard  from Lady julie, that Woody got  a favor  from you.  How  perfect  !

I  am making favors  to  hand  out  at faire.   Since  my character is  suppose  to have descended  from the house  of " York "  and  the house of " York"  was  represented by  a white  rose  in  the " War of  roses "   i am  doing  something  with   white silk roses, and  ribbons  in the color of  my gown.  I    did not make  too many, so  try to catch  me  this  weekend.

Rani,  you deffinitely have  to  come  and vist  our shire   sometime  girlfriend.   And  we shall have  to get our ren  sister  Luci  to  come  too. :)
Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling

Ozium

Thank you all for the kind responses, they are really cool and like Rani said i have been working
on them for awhile. Anyone coming to Sterling try and look me up and one will be yours.

For the others on the forum here  i would be willing to send you one, may have to make more
but just PM me if you would like one, and i will do my best to get one in the mail.

Air fairs are down or were down, my brother is flying up for faire from dallas round trip for $225.

Home Faire:Sterling
Clan O'Doinn-Irish Penny Brigade (New York)
Carpenter of the good ship Medusa.
Foktop Knight
Clan Vogdis

Taffy Saltwater

Quote from: Rani Zemirah on July 08, 2009, 07:51:59 PM
Well... I've started designing a new favor for the SteamPunk invasion of TRF also, and I'm hoping to actually start them soon.  I've got my Ren favors started already, but with so many projects in the works it's going to take all the time I have between now and All Hallows to get everything finished!!!  

Rani, I've been working on my SP invasion favors today.  You know I'm hold one just for you and I can hardly wait to see what you make.
Sveethot!

Rani Zemirah

Oh, I've got two different sets of favors to make, one set for SP, and one set for the next day!  I've got one of each for you, also, Taffy!

Lady Amy, I would soooo love to come up there and visit for Faire... maybe one of these days!
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Lady Amy of York

Quote from: Rani Zemirah on July 12, 2009, 03:08:50 PM
Oh, I've got two different sets of favors to make, one set for SP, and one set for the next day!  I've got one of each for you, also, Taffy!

Lady Amy, I would soooo love to come up there and visit for Faire... maybe one of these days!

I'm  going to  hold  you  to  that  girlfriend  ! :) ;)
Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling

Blue66669

Quote from: Ozium on July 08, 2009, 07:20:59 PM
Here is what i came up for this years favours, All on a cord and sealed for use. I almost
need to go into production now. Even gave one to Woody from the Crown and Feather,
it's a perfect size for him.

OZ, I will be very disappointed if you don't send me one LOL....
Blaidd Drwg

Ozium

I'll will get you one Blue, may not be till after Sterling ends, just trying to keep up with
the demand as it is.
Home Faire:Sterling
Clan O'Doinn-Irish Penny Brigade (New York)
Carpenter of the good ship Medusa.
Foktop Knight
Clan Vogdis

Trillium

Aww...it's a wee faerie mug!!!! :D ;D
Got faerie dust?