News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Anyone going on the Barbarian weekend?

Started by Wildbore, August 24, 2013, 09:17:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildbore

I've never been to the Renaissance festival that late in the season, but I'm looking forward to it since the weather will be (or should be) cooler by then.  Anyone else going on that weekend?

DonaCatalina

I believe that is the weekend that we are going. We will be back again for Celtic Christmas.
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Bonny Pearl

I think I'd be hung by my toes by a certain barbarian and his queen if I didn't go that weekend... :)

Plan to be there in my barbarian best that I purchased earlier this year at Sherwood! :)
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

Wildbore

Bonny, do you have any sites/places you can suggest for some good barbarian garb?

Bonny Pearl

I will have to look them up.  I know there are shops in TRF that have quality wares.  I also saw a post from a vendor on FB that there is a promotion going on.  If you spend a minimum of $250 on a purchase at a shop, you will receive some free tickets for this season.  So if you plan to go prior to Barbarian weekend, you may want to look into this.  Might want to call the faire to verify this info first.
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88