News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Knight of the Feast ~ Brought to you by the PCC Culinary Arts Program!

Started by Widget, November 01, 2011, 11:41:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Earl of Surrey

Yes, please reserve two tickets under the Earl and Countess of Surrey.

I dropped you a Forum-mail, but it may not have worked.  We have a question we hope you can answer. 

It's a good hour-and-a-half (or more) down there for us.  Do you know if there is any place in we could change from our real-selves into our noble-selves?
--The Paris Hilton of the 16th Century--

The Earl and Countess of Surrey  (off with my head, on January 19, 1547)

Norfolk

Widget,

Since there were a couple other questions we had, The Baroness and I went ahead and reserved tickets through Tammy.  However, if you would ensure that tickets are reserved for the Earl and Countess of Surrey, I would appreciate it.  We have also asked Tammy to seat the four of us together.  So, if you would double check on that, we would be doubly grateful.

We may also have enticed a couple of other cast members from last season into attending, but they have not yet committed.  At any rate, we look forward to seeing you Saturday evening.

von Schaumburg
Just call me "Your Grace"

Widget

allas the message didnt seem to go through

Baron, i spoke with Tammy and she has confirmed that you have four tickets reserved, and she, as well as several friends are excited to se you there!

Widget

Quote from: Earl of Surrey on November 07, 2011, 10:41:20 AM
Yes, please reserve two tickets under the Earl and Countess of Surrey.

I dropped you a Forum-mail, but it may not have worked.  We have a question we hope you can answer. 

It's a good hour-and-a-half (or more) down there for us.  Do you know if there is any place in we could change from our real-selves into our noble-selves?

oh! if you can arrive a little early (around 4:30 ish) we can find you a place next to the ball room to change if that works, or even better theres a vacant room downstairs next to the catering offices!

Earl of Surrey

Thank you ever so, Lord Widget.

We may or may not take you up on the offer of a changing space.  As you might imagine, the Countess has the more elaborate need in this regard and she may decide just to get it done here.

Thanks for your help.

Norfolk

Quote from: Widget on November 10, 2011, 01:13:41 AM
allas the message didnt seem to go through

Baron, i spoke with Tammy and she has confirmed that you have four tickets reserved, and she, as well as several friends are excited to se you there!

Grammercy, Widget!  The Baroness and I are looking VERY much forward to a fun evening.

Widget

Quote from: Earl of Surrey on November 10, 2011, 09:02:35 AM
Thank you ever so, Lord Widget.

We may or may not take you up on the offer of a changing space.  As you might imagine, the Countess has the more elaborate need in this regard and she may decide just to get it done here.

Thanks for your help.

But of course! just let me know, ill go ahead and ask today if you can use the room just in case

Widget

A thank you to everyone who attended tonight! You all made this event something special!

Norfolk

And thank YOU for a splendid evening!  The Baroness and I THOROUGHLY enjoyed ourselves, and truly hope that this will become an annual event.

Earl of Surrey

As did we.  Thank you for making the connection.

If you have the occasion, please let the folks who made the entree (in particular) and those who made the desserts, that they did a terrific job.  The Countess and I were most pleased.