News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Screams

Started by SirRichardBear, September 17, 2010, 02:55:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirRichardBear

Got my tickets yesterday can't wait to see everyone and see the new haunted houses. 
Beware of him that is slow to anger: He is angry for something, and will not be pleased for nothing.
Benjamin Franklin

Ronald the Bald

We got our tickets yesterday, plus someone else's. Post office strikes again. The lady doesn't even live in the same town, doesn't have a similar name, nor a similar address. Not sure how they did that!

We put them back in the mail this morning.

lys1022

Tonight was the first training night, we worked with half of the actors.  Tomorrow night we work with the other half.  Next weekend is one night of optional advanced training and then dress rehearsal on Saturday and then...we open on the 1st!  YAY!
Lys
I am not an employee of Scarborough Faire and to not represent them in any way.

Merlin the Elder

We aren't going to make the trip for Screams, but we have 4 comps, good the first two weekends. Anyone in the area want them?
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

VIII

Quote from: Merlin the Elder on September 18, 2010, 08:50:22 AMWe aren't going to make the trip for Screams, but we have 4 comps, good the first two weekends. Anyone in the area want them?
Good point, Merlin the Elder!
If anyone has tickets that they are not going to use, please pass them along!

See you in the firelight!
Former King Henry VIII
Renaissance Magazine Issue #66 Cover Boy

Merlin the Elder

...Still have them. Screams opens next week. If you need some tickets, message me soon so I can get the tickets to you!

cowgrrl

I'm still trying to decide if I want to go.  I'd love to see the park 'Scream-ed' up but I'm not a fan of haunted houses & I really don't like being scared.  My personal space bubble gets a lot wider too & I'm worried if I show the intense nervousness I'll definitely be feeling I'll be 'fresh meat' & 'invaded' all night.

Guess I still have a bit more time to decide.

eloquentXI

Might think about going but even though this was my second year as FoF, I did not get comp tickets last year and I have not gotten any yet for this year either.

I will admit to not calling the office about it, as things ramp up and I get busy with school, it goes to the way side.

It's truly not a big deal, I'm just minorly disappointed that its two years in a row.
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

Clarendon

At Cowgrrl, you should come on out. It's a blast.
Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake.

DonaCatalina

I have comp tickets that I am willing to pass along. We won't have the time to go down.
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

VIII

So, who went to ScreamS this season?!?
Former King Henry VIII
Renaissance Magazine Issue #66 Cover Boy

Merlin the Elder

October is a horrid time for me to get away from campus, even for a short time. And it's such a long trip for us... 

dragonslayer808

I did, but it's ok, I work there.

cowgrrl

I did!  Enjoyed seeing the park 'Screamed' up but I didn't go into any of the haunted houses or anything.  The David Bowie cover band was cool. 

One of the many times I have wished I wasn't such a scaredy cat!!

lys1022

Lys
I am not an employee of Scarborough Faire and to not represent them in any way.