News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

I admit it... I'm scared

Started by Rani Zemirah, October 15, 2008, 11:55:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rani Zemirah

Oh, thank you both!  I'm still waiting on the final word for my liver function tests, but they should probably come this week, and since there haven't been any sort of indication to the contrary, I'm going to keep on believing the best! 

I this case, the positives will all be negatives!  :D  heheh
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

C Dragonworks

Rani, OH I wish there was something I could do to make this easier for you! Gosh that is horrid!  Just stick with it and remember it will end with you healthy... If you can find a Yoga class you might add that to help booster your mental resolve! Blessings And I hope it clears in 6 months rather than a year!!! Cat

Rani Zemirah

Cat, I think you might have missed a few posts...  :D  It's been a year and a half since the END of the chemo, and it cleared in 8 WEEKS, although I still had to do the full 6 months of chemo!  I've been negative for more than 1.5 years now, and am just waiting for the final labs to let me know it's gone for good.  Thank you so very much for your well wishes, though!  It was made very much easier than it would have been by all the wonderful and supportive people here who lifted my spirits every day, and made me laugh when I thought I would cry! 

I'm very excited to get the final results, though... and I wish they would hurry it up!  It always takes a little time to get things back from the labs, though. 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Lady_Glorianna

Rani,

You know you have nothing to wory about. You have people here and beyond looking after you! ;)
Lady Elizabeth Poyntz
Ynez de Leon
Catherine of Austria, Queen consort of Portugal
Molly Blair

Rani Zemirah

Thank you, Lady Glorianna!  I do know I've been blessed greatly...  :)
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Rani Zemirah

Got the final word today... FREE and CLEAR!!!  No more major labs for 5 years, and then only a formality!  If it's not back by now... it's not coming back!!!  :D 

All tests are negative detection, liver and pancreatic functions are perfect, and all systems are GO!!! 

What awesome news to get the day before I leave for a long weekend of Faire!  AHE at TRF sounds like the perfect time and place to celebrate!!!  WooT!!! 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Dracconia

PR ~Faire Daughter~
Shake-N-Bake

dbaldock

Quote from: Rani Zemirah on October 27, 2010, 11:14:17 PM
Got the final word today... FREE and CLEAR!!!  No more major labs for 5 years, and then only a formality!  If it's not back by now... it's not coming back!!!  :D 

All tests are negative detection, liver and pancreatic functions are perfect, and all systems are GO!!! 

What awesome news to get the day before I leave for a long weekend of Faire!  AHE at TRF sounds like the perfect time and place to celebrate!!!  WooT!!! 

Woo Hooo!  Yay for you!

See you Saturday.
Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people... -anonymous

Sabrina Black

Wench-in-training

Tygrkat

HUZZAH!!

Congratulations!  ;D Have a wondrous, safe, and well-deserved wild rumpus of a good time at faire!
50% Endora, 50% Aunt Clara.