News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Since no one else is going to do it...

Started by Laird Fraser of Lovatt, March 04, 2010, 12:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rani Zemirah

Quote from: Molden on April 16, 2010, 03:18:56 PM
Quote from: Rani Zemirah on April 16, 2010, 09:57:47 AM
WooT!!!  We'll be staying at the Days Inn with the PR and Scoundrels crews, but I'm guessing poolside at the Super 8 will be the place to be Friday afternoon, eh?  :D 

That's not the Bayou Scoundrels crew by any chance is it? I ain't seen that scurvy bunch in forever it seems!

Oh, indeed it IS!!!  I have a feeling they'll all be more than happy to see you, as well!!!  I, myself, will have a BunnyFur clad roomie who is anxious to see you again, as well...  ;)  :D

And hopefully I will finally have a Molden story of my own to tell...  :P  heheheheheheh
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Joyce "Delfinia DuSwallow" Howard

OMG! This time next week I'll be in the big state of Texas with all my new fairemily! WOOHOO!
MDRF Dandy  "Delfinia DuSwallow"
Sun'n Penny - Clan O'Morda
LandShark #71
Maker of Buttery Nipples

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

Rani Zemirah

Oh, wow... lookit Fraser, online on the WEEKEND!?! He must be picking up an extra shift to pay for that new kilt, ur sump'n...  :P
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

eloquentXI

Six days?!

I cannot believe it!

Can you all just get here already? Molden's in Texas already, ya'll gotta hurry up and catch up!

Can't wait to have everyone here!  :-*
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

Rani Zemirah

Wait... he's THERE?!?  OMG, and I have to wait until Friday to head that way?  Gaaaahhhh!!!  Good thing check in time is noon... I'll be waiting in the lobby!  :D
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Amras Elfwine

A very nervous-looking squirrel sitting amongst the garb to pack now...he hates that rare occasion when he gets left home...
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

"Who are you callin' plushy??" ~ Todd the Squirrel

LadyStitch

All the garb is packed, some minor details do take care of and the all of it is ready to go.  The mundane stuff will be packed on Thursday. 

BTW would it be appreciated it I brought my sewing machine and portable sewing room to the Rendevous?
It is kind of strange watching your personal history become costume.

Rani Zemirah

Well, if word gets round you might not get to leave your hotel room to even attend Faire... you'll be far too busy mending this and trimming that...  :P  heheh
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

LadyStitch

I'll take that as a  "Please bring it because SOMEBODY is going to have a wardrobe malfunction of somekind."  ;D
It is kind of strange watching your personal history become costume.

Rani Zemirah

I already have a huge rent in the side of my best green chemise, and it has to be covered with an overskirt because I don't have room right now to haul my machine down to fix it!  it's a straight vertical tear, but it's not the seam, so it will show no matter what I do to it, although, as a Gypsy that's not necessarily a bad thing...  ;)  lol
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

*Teach*

Is it Friday yet?
Tonight I recheck the renbox to make sure all the extras are in place.
Start laying out the garb I plan to bring.
and generally wish that we could leave... like now

*also have to make certain I have enough rum... always an issue for me*
*Got more Rum?* "Here, Try This!"
http://forums.wearephoenixrisen.com

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

Rapier Half-Wit

Hey! Frasers awake! I didn't know they served breakfast this early at the home.  ;D jk
If her eyes aren't sparkling, you didn't do it right...

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Quote from: Rapier Half-Wit on April 19, 2010, 07:40:20 AM
Hey! Frasers awake! I didn't know they served breakfast this early at the home.  ;D jk

Meathead.  :D  I'm up at 4am every morning... even the one's that i don't want/need to be.  After these last few weeks, i feel like i'm ready for the home.
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God